A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 8 November 2010

Wow... I'm so excited... off to the SECC again


Morning all... and it may be rather dreich outside this morning but inside it's nothing but warm and fuzzy.... oh yeah... I'm full of the joys of spring, even though we're in autumn... WHY?????
I'm off to work at the SECC again.... yippee.... I always get so excited when I'm doing a show... this time around I'll be at the Country Living Christmas Fair on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th November where I will be hosting decopatch workshops at 1pm each day on behalf of Damselfly Crafts.
All workshops are free of charge and all supplies will be provided for you... places are available on a first come, first serve basis each day but spaces are very limited so if you plan on attending the show on any of the days and fancy doing a workshop or two please make sure you book them immediately upon entering the building.
It's gonna be so much fun and I'm looking forward to having a nosey around all the other goodies available for purchase too... so much hand made stuff all under one roof... it's gonna be awesome.
Well... enough of that for the moment.. time to get myself back to work, lots to do, orders to deliver, samples to make and needless to say I have to squeeze some housework into the day too... so I'll catch you all later.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: