A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

HE'S BEEN FOUND......

GOOD afternoon all you lovely peeps out there... I was going to update my last post but decided instead to make a new posting so everyone knew... my little birdie has been found safe and well... he had simply fallen from his nest... lol....
Would you believe this.... Kath didn't bring any demo kit with her this time around as there was no sense in having two lots there when only one of us could demo and as I live local I said I would take my kit to save Kath having to travel with hers... that's why this morning I had no reason to believe that she would have my wee birdie...
Now for the fun part... Kath had taken off her apron and put it down then proceeded to pack all the demo kit away for me... which was very kind of her and one less thing that I had to do... then she lifted her apron, threw it in her bag and off she went to catch the train... well... my wee birdie stowed away in her handbag clinging to her apron... oh yes... she lifted her apron and the punch must have been under it and it went too... lol... perhaps it just fancied seeing another part of the country for a few days.. she obviously had worked it too hard over the four demo days and it was in need of a holiday to recover.
I'm a happy person now and my wee birdie will be flying back home in the near future once it's burned out Kath's hospitality... lol.
Right I think I can now progress with some samples in a much better frame of mind.
Toodles for now and thank you all.
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oops...last minute getting ready to leave syndrome at work once again but hey he's had great fun in the cubbyhole with his namesake.....will be flying home to Glasgow tomorrow...big hugs kath xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hey Kath... sure hope you're not mating them up there in the hopes of getting some babies.. lol... xxx

Kath Stewart said...

never thought of that....better not leave them alone tonight....hugs kath xxx

Elizabeth said...

I'm really pleased your wee birdie has turned up safe and sound. Elizabeth