A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 26 November 2010

Spring into action


Morning all... and would you believe it... I've got a demo to do tomorrow in Kirkcaldy and I have woken this morning with a bit of a blocked nose and my eyes are feeling a little on the puffy side... think I'll be hitting the vitamin tub soon as I'm finished posting this.
Right, here's a little spring card I made last week as a sample so instructions were taken from the new Hougie Crafts project book, and then the card was decorated using some Tim Holtz distress inks and the images are from the 'Words Like Honey' stamp range 'Country Hedgerow'... I simply created my 2 pieces for the card, mounted onto some bazzill and then onto my base card.
Well I'm sorry to be rude and keep this short but I'm off to get some meds in me.. will be back again shortly with another little something.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: