A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Anyone interested


Morning all....
A few of us crafty buddies are planning a little meet up at Damselfly Crafts in Glasgow sometime in December.... this is a wonderful shop full of so many inspiring creations and both Anni and Yvonne are always so welcoming and have kindly agreed to let us have a meet in the shop at a pre-arranged time.
If you would be interested in joining us... either leave a message here or on facebook, alternatively drop me an email.... I need to have an approx number so I can let the ladies know how many we are expecting.
Damselfly Crafts can be found at 380 Great Western Road, Glasgow or online.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'd be interested Lorraine, I'd like to meet other crafters and visit this shop. I live in Ayr so relatively easy for me to get there although I do not know Glasgow at all well. Elizabeth