A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Celebration time...


It's my friends daughter's birthday today and I was asked to put a little card together for her... she has a handmade one every year and has now come to expect it... quite sweet don't you think. Didn't get much notice on this one and was trying to find a little me time over the weekend but still managed to throw a little easel card together. My new Magnolia cake also came into it's own right for a quick make card. A little matting & layering, some punching, colouring and the addition of some embellishments finished the whole card off.
Well.. guess I best wrap up her for the moment... samples need doing and that won't happen if I sit typing and chatting all day... though I would love to, unfortunately work must come first. On that final note I'll bid you a fond farewell and will catch up with you all again later.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Anne said...

cute carrd Lorraine, she'll love it
Anne x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card hunni love it the pink n green looks fabbylicious

lotsalove
Amanda xxx

Karen said...

stunning loving the colours x

Elizabeth said...

A really pretty card for a little girl. Elizabeth x