A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 15 November 2010

Run around...

Evening all... Remember that old program from the 70's and 80's called run around... Well I feel like that's what I've been participating in today... Lol... Housework, washing etc, vodafone shop as I'm having probs sending emails from one of my accts on my phone, bank to check my account as one of the cash machines I use regularly was cloned 2 weeks ago, pet shop, homebase then a wee drive into Glasgow to visit Anni at Damselfly to finalise details of our workshops on Thursday and Friday... Now it's time to organise some tea before finally getting around to doing some crafting tonight... Phew... Will it be card making, decopatch, felt making or soap making... Oh the mind... Can't make it up so will just go with the flow at the time I think... Lol

Anyway, hope you've all had a fab day and hopefully service will be resumed as normal tomorrow again on my blog.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Anne said...

it's good to be busy lol