A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 1 November 2010

Where to start...

Well the show's all over and for the first time in almost a week I've been able to sit down and type on my old keyboard... not for long right enough as work is calling to me already... just need to get it all in order before I start... product review to do... samples to finish for the NEC... more samples for demos... and let's not forget about the catching up on the old housework and washing etc... phew... think I'll defo sleep well tonight... lol....
So, without further delay, I'm off to get the house in order so I can get on with some proper money making work... that afterall is the kind that I like the most... who wouldn't when you get paid to play...
Toodles for now and catch you all again in a few hours.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Anne said...

lucky you Lorraine, wish I got paid to play I'd be a millionaire lol