A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 18 November 2010

1st day over

Well I've just got home a short time ago, am currently having a wee cup of coffee before getting back to work again... Samples for the rest of the night now.

What a wonderful day it was... We had a super workshop and our youngest attendee was only about 8yr old and she actually managed to finish her decoration... I just had to bring her up on the stage with me so she could show everyone what she had made... All the ladies very kindly applauded her and the organisers even took her picture so she was over the moon.

Only managed to have a wee wander around today but I must say, they do have some adorable stuff for sale ranging from hats and coats to jewellery & christmas ornaments. First time I've attended the show but it sure won't be my last.

Oh and I'm now doing the workshops on Saturday and Sunday too so I really have had an awesome day. Sorry I didn't get any pics today as it was all go, but now that everything is there and ready for tomorrow I should be able to get some to share with you then.

Coffee is almost done so guess it's time to get dinner on the go and back to work.

Hope you had a fun day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: