A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 27 November 2010

Home safe & sound

Well I left here at 8am this morning and that's me just back in the door... Talk about the car journey from hell... It was -7 most of the way up this morning and the same coming home... I managed to cope with the temp but the windscreen scooshers didn't... Frozen solid the whole day... I've been on the hard shoulders more times than I can remember. On the way up I had to get out the car and throw snow on the window to clear it so I bought de-icer when I was there and on the way back was simply putting the window down to spray the windscreen... Service stations are jam packed with motorists having the exact same problem and I even met one poor couple who's bonnet was frozen shut... They got the last bottle of window de-icer and very kindly shared some with me.. That's what I call a true random act of kindness.

Well, baked potato is now ready so I'm signing off for now... Catch you all later.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Anne-marie said...

glad you got home safe and sound Lorraine, that sure was nice that the couple shared with you
Anne-marie xx