A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 20 November 2010

Another 2 projects


Morning all... hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned be it spending time with family, shopping or crafting... life is what we make it, so do your best every day to do at least one thing that makes you happy.
Well today I thought I'd share 2 projects with you.... the first is my bangle... when I left home yesterday morning my bangle was baby pink and lime green... unfortunately that clashed so during yesterday's workshop whilst everyone else was making their christmas ornament, I took the opportunity to redecorate my bangle so that it co-ordinated with the outfit I was wearing.. that allowed workshop participants to see just how easy and quick it is to revamp something... and they were rather impressed at just quickly the adaptation was made.
We did have quite a laugh at the workshop yesterday... we are supposed to have 25 participants and yesterday we had a few more than our allocated number... never one to turn anyone away you see... so I ended up without a brush... lol. Fortunately my beloved friend Elena Costella had come along to join in and she very kindly allowed me to borrow her brush to start the demonstration off... then as soon as possible I returned it to her and I continued by using my finger... it was rather funny and was I ever so grateful to Elena. Thankfully using my finger didn't prove to be an issue as I was working on the flat surface of the bangle so it was still very easy to do.




For today's workshop I thought it would be nice to do something else so I am going to show them how to alter a photo frame... we all know how we end up buying new frames for our pictures and new mirrors etc just because we change the colour scheme in a room... where in reality, we can just as easily alter our current belongings at a fraction of the cost by simply doing some decopatch. This is the bog standard frame I am going to use and will post a picture later of the new revamped frame for you all to see.
Well, I've just realised the time so best scoot my bum into the shower and get ready for today's show.... hope you all have a wonderful day filled with fun and laughter.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

1 comment:

Anne said...

what did you use on the bangle Lorriane, it looks fab
Anne x