A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

What printer to buy....

Right folks... I need your help... I have officially declared war against my printer and it is going to be retired from action as soon as I get a replacement... thing is driving me up the wall and my sanity can take it no more.
So... looking for ideas on the best printer to buy... must take card stock obviously... Please let me know what you use and the reason why you love it so much...
With any luck I'll have a new one sat on my desk before the start of next week and this piece of crap that I currently have can disappear off to Rob's office as a spare.
Thanks in advance for all comments and advice received and I'll post a pic soon as my new one is set up.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Mine is HP Photosmart 4480 which has scanner all in one. I have one here and the same one over the waters as I love it sooo much. xx Two ink catridges one black one colour easy peasy.....

Kath Stewart said...

no can helpie I'm afraid....mine is crap too but still working. I used to have an old HP that printed on the thickest of cardstock but it went to the printer heaven....the one I have now must be related to Mr Blogger with it's hissy fits and throwing toys out of the pram moments.
So sorry to read about your fur baby....big hugs kath xxx

Janette said...

Mine is an oldish HP one, always loved it until recently....now it won't take the thicker card....so not nice.....will be interesting to see what the others have to say...good luck .xx

Anonymous said...

Lorraine I have
EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX 560 absolute fabtastic quality!!!I love it.
I use heavy cardstock 290 gsm....and it`s fine.
I have a continuous ink system for it saves lots of money.
The quality is still there using this too.A lot of people are worried about the quality of the ink they use for them but I am sure if you Google or check e-bay out they will give you more up to date info!!!
Its down to personal preference:)
(If you do decide to opt for the continuous ink system do check that the printer you have in mind is compatable to use with your system.)

Might be worth a look wont hurt you ,I know they are not for everyone but on a personal note mine works for me.
Whatever you choose have fun :) x