A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 25 November 2010

Sunrise


Thought I'd start the day with a lovely bright sky... created using the Hougie Board and my gorgeous stamp below with my deer heading off into the safety of the forest...
This was one of those cards I had to keep on the plain side as I thought this way it emphasized both the sunray effect and also the stamped image.
The image is called 'Winter Sun' and is available from Heritage Rubber Stamps... for those still in need of a Hougie Board or the new design booklet then visit Hougie Crafts and order yours online today.
Hhhhmmm wonder what else will be posted today... do you think I can squeeze another tutorial in... fingers crossed.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x