A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Just Magnolia challenge


Well I can hardly believe it myself... I've actually managed to make a card to fit with a challenge this week... phew.. well I needed a little thank you card so decided to use the sketch over at Just Magnolia to provide my layout..
Fab sketch to work with as it was quick and simple, combined with a little stamping and colouring.. oh and let's not forget the wee adhesive pearls to finish it off.
Papers are MME
Border Punch by Fiskars
Images are Magnolia
Coloured with Promarkers
Adhesive gems from stash
Nestabilities
Sorry it's short and brief but got a big work load on at the moment, so must push on... workshops tomorrow and Friday, christamas card orders to finish, nieces birthday card to make and a whole pile of samples that need to be in the post by Monday.
Toodles for now and love 'n' hugs to you all
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lorraine TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - Tilda is so cute and I like how the 'thank you' is on the signpost. Elizabeth

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x