A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 12 November 2010

Lazy day...

Well I awoke this morning to a phone call from my mum with yet another christmas card order... And I was originally going to make a start on it today, then once I finished the housework, had made a few phone calls and had lunch, I ended up deciding just to have a bit of a lazy day instead. Made myself a coffee, turned the tv on and sat for the rest of the afternoon doing some decopatch and just relaxing. Tonight, I've sat back and enjoyed a lovely chinese take away and have some wild strawberry ice cream in the fridge for later. A little tv and then a relatively early night in bed I think then back to normal tomorrow hopefully.

Happy crafting and hope everyone has a fab weekend.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good to hear you had a lazy day Lorraine!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, take care & Hugs xxx