A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 25 November 2010

Winter Village Scene


First up my apologies for the bad photography.. it was very dull outside and when I tried using the flash it just reflected off the mirri card...
Anyway, here's a little stepper card I made using the Hougie Board and as my main image I used one of the Winter Village Scene images (you get two in the set) from Heritage Rubber Stamps.
These stamps are a dream to work with as it's up to you just how many layers you want to use.. on this one I used 4... so easy to do and just a little bit of glitter to finish off.
Hhhmmm just thinking... will try to do a tutorial tomorrow using the other image that you get in the pack... you'll love that one too... more rooftops and Santa too.
Stamp set is called 'Winter Village Scenes' and you can purchase it from Heritage Rubber Stamps
Hougie board is available from Hougie Crafts
Hope you all have a wonderful evening.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card - the winter scene is fab. Elizabeth

Nikki said...

This is just beautiful love how vintage it looks with a touch of new
hugs Nikki