A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 3 November 2010

WOYWW


Now how the dickens did I forget that it's WOYWW day.... then again... I actually know... it's called fighting my way through stamps, inks, embossing powder etc all to get a pile of samples done... lol... and there's more on the way too!
So this morning I've been playing with some Time To Sow and some Heritage Rubber Stamps images, then later I've got an online product review to do and my Hougie Board booklet to have play with. Now can anyone remind me why I love my work so... lol.
Needless to say the desk is a bit of a shambles at the moment but it will clear away as the day goes on and then I'll have my wee clean workspace again all ready for what tomorrow will bring.
Sorry I didn't get to visit anyone last week, but working long hours at the SECC didn't allow me anytime to even boot up the computer let alone have a nosey or leave comments... Sorry.
Anyway, must dash, so much work and so little time... any chance of getting another day squeezed into my week?
Love 'n' hugs to all
Lorraine xxx

14 comments:

cheryl said...

great desk you have here and love those stamps,too ,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx 21

Anonymous said...

For someone whose as busy as you are it really doesn't look very untidy! What aren't you showing us!! Love the stamped images and thanks for all the photos from the SECC, glad you found your little birdie punch.

Hugs
Brenda 87

Elizabeth said...

Interesting des - like that tree stamp. I've seen your photos of your trip to Glasgow and can quite understand why you had no time to boot up the computer :) Elizabeth #87

Sue said...

Hi ya Lorraine
lovely creative desk, great stamp, hope you get all ya samples done, have great day,happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x

Elizabeth said...

A quick apology from me - had a senior moment earlier and signed myself in as #87 - not so:( Simply no idea why! Elizabeth #98

donnalouiserodgers said...

it is a shame that you are so busy... there are some fab desks out there this week...

Dx 46

Helen said...

Love your desk, and those stamps are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your desk...Love the tree stamp, it's beautiful
x
Vicky

Nicks said...

great desk x

Sheila said...

Great desk. I like that you break out the heat gun. That's something I should do more often.

Morti said...

If you manage to get an extra day squeezed into your week, please let the rest of us know how to do it!!! Lovely images you're working with there....

akilli melek said...

good luck finding that extra day. like the stamps. caroline #16

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Great desk Lorraine. Glad to hear you had a lovely albeit tiring time at the NECC. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Sarah said...

Looking nice and creative - the tree stamp is just lovely - hope you show us some more and what you make with them all...
sasa 25