A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 27 November 2010

peek a boo...


Morning all.. by the time this is posting on my blog I'll be off on my journey... up up and away to Kirkcaldy today.. have what will probably be the final demo day of the year today at
Burns & Harris
11 The Postings
Kirkcaldy
so if you happen to be in the area, please pop in and say hello.
Right onto today's card... another quick and easy make for Christmas... card instructions were taken from the new Hougie Crafts project book and then once my card was scored and cut, I layered some bazzill cardstock on selected panels which I highlighted using a white Sakura gelly pen. Next up I added some foam mounted embellishments and to finish off I die cut some snowflakes which I covered in glitter (quickie glue pen is perfect for this), a few wee gems in the centres.
Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day today and sure hope that not too many of you are surrounded by snow... me personally... I hope I manage the journey to Kirkcaldy and back without encountering any... keep fingers crossed for me please.
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

fab card hun have a great day x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card. Hope your journey to Kirkcaldy went okay and that you got home - saw on the news that they are snowed in around the Perth area! Elizabeth x