A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Woohoo

Well tomorrow morning I'll be up to get ready for my wee trip to Burns & Harris in Dundee for an afternoon demo from 2pm-7pm. The lovely Elena Costello of Heritage Rubber Stamps will also being doing a demo on rubber stamping as will Hazel who will be doing some stunning painting.

If you happen to live close, please do stop by to say hello... The more the merrier as they say and if there's one thing you're sure to receive at Burns & Harris, it's a warm welcome and on demo days... A whole load of fun & laughter.

I've also got the pleasure of having my lovely friend Ann Russell joining me for the day too.

Will do my best to post pics throughout the day so you can all join in the fun.

Nighty night all
Lorraine xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Wish I could be there too my friend have a good day,and tell Ann she has not been seen on my forum for the longest time lol
Love to Elena too xx

Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your day - wish I could be there but it's a tad too far for me. Regards, Elizabeth