A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 14 January 2009

What a wonderful day.....

Yippee...... just to let you all know that after my online rant with you all, Dawn sent me words of inspiration "Shopped & checked out"....
Well, that was it I'd had enough & I was going for some retail therapy.... actually it was a bit more like supermarket sweep.... back to The Glitter Pot I went clicking all the buttons as quickly as I could. I didn't manage to have a proper look around as I was terrified I was going to lose it all yet again so I grabbed what I could & ran to the checkout.
Yippee my check out was open for service and through went my shopping.... suddenly remembered then that I actually have to breath in order to stay alive... gasp, gasp, gasp.... well now that the mad shopping spree was done I was exhausted so chilled out with a cup of hot chocolate then off to bed I went....
I have awoken this morning full of glee knowing that I will soon receive a big brown box full of gorgeous goodies... what a way to start the day.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hunny I am so pleased you managed to get it all today, but sorry the pads were Out of Stock, Only another crafter would understand what you had been through it must have been so traumatic, I hope you spent a little extra just to make up for the damage it did to you lol
Big Hugs
Jacqui x

Ann said...

WOO-HOO!! Good for you Lorraine , I hope the postie brings your box of goodies soon!! Have fun & enjoy your day :-0))
Hugs

Ann xx

Sally said...

Whoo Hooo. Can't wait to see what you got and what you make with them.