A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 25 January 2009


Well folks I've been tagged by the following lovely ladies... Angel, Sue, Hazel & Bev thank you to all of you...
Now for this I had to pick the 6th picture from the 6th folder in my pics... here it is..
This is little old me hanging out of a hired Hummer in Colorado Springs a few years back... this was my first visit there & it was stunning... the reason for our visit was for my BIL's wedding... the fab Donny who I do love to pieces...
I always wanted a shot in a Hummer so as a belated wedding present from my hubby (we were married in '05) he hired a Hummer for me (BIL married in '06)... may I add that on the day of my BIL wedding my hubby decided to have a few wee drinks which resulted in me having to drive back to the hotel...
Now I've never driven in a foreign country before.... there was me in 4" heels (which I detest) and my lovely frock, left hand drive, 5 lane highways, work crews who had huge concrete boulders on part of said highways... what a nightmare... but hey I done it..... look out US I may well be driving again in the future... this time in flat shoes of course...
Now I can only look forward to visiting again as the country there is nothing less than stunning....
Oh who to tag now.... I decided that I would tag some overseas visitors, seeing as my pic was taken in the US...
Well that's my tagging done so next up is an award....
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Sally said...

Lorraine,
Great story. Not so hard to drivein the US when you get the hang of it, but there is ALWAYS orange barrels from construction! ALWAYS, everywhere! LOL

Dawn said...

wowee I'd have died it takes me all my time to drive here never mind abroad!!!

Anonymous said...

Nope i would not attempt to drive in any of other coutry, so good on ya...lol...
Thank's for joining in the fun hun !!!
Hugs Angel

Emma said...

Fab story, I would never attempt to drive abroad...very brave!
Emma x