A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge


Apologies for the card being a bit squinty but I was trying to avoid the flash haze....
The challenge this week over at The Sugar Bowl is to use 3 different papers & 3 different embellishments.... I chose to use flowers, brads & a charm... I also decided that I would use 3 images just for something a little different to what I would normally do... Images are water coloured using Sakura Metallic Pens.... so there is a lovely sparkle from them...
Well I hope you like my card & I'm off now to do some blog hopping... if you've not already entered my BLOG CANDY then please feel free to do so before you leave...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

16 comments:

Emma said...

Stunning card...fantastic how you have used the 3 images.
Emma x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Lorraine :-) I haven't entered this challenge before , maybe I'll give it a go this week,,, there are just soo many lovely ones to enter, how do you choose ,,,,,
But really, this card is gorgeous!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lorraine I love this card it is so unique!!
fab hun...


Emma xxx

Dawn said...

what a great idea to stamp it 3 times - gorgeous card!

Kathy said...

What a pretty card!! Love that image so it is a delight to see it 3 times!! Great job with the challenge and thanks so much for joining in :)Kathy

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge and hey what a great idea...stamping your image 3 times.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Rach said...

a brilliant card and great idea. hugs rachxx

Linnie said...

i love this one smashing use pf paper and colour fantabulous
linniex

Tiets said...

woww this is great with 3 stamps images!!! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine..

Wow, amazing card.
If you pop over to my blog, there is something there for you, you deserve it, super crafter, and super blog..
Hugs Angel

Gayle said...

Dear 'Friend C'
Of course you realise that's your new name!
What a delicious creation!
Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
You really are too sweet! And you mean the world to me honey!
Sugar Mama x

Allison said...

love it and the little charm is adorable
Hope you have a great weekend
AllisonX

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Love the 3 images - that's so different, and of course you papers and embellishments are superb.
Sharon xx

Lilian said...

What an original idea! Love it! Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and have a great weekend!

JACKIE said...

love the squinty card.lol...cant see the squinty bit...must need specs....really love the idea and the colours...hugs Jackie xx

Jill said...

wow lorraine this is gorgeous I love the triple image and the flowers are just beautiful good luck hugs Jill x