A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 21 January 2009

SECC News....

Well I've had a great day today & it was finished off perfectly when I got an email this evening asking if I was available to demo at the SECC...
Yippee, that's me booked now... I'll be on the Fiskars stand.... so I sure hope that loads of you are going to be there & will pop along to say hi to me & let me meet you all in person, which would really make the weekend perfect...
Dates for the SECC are Thursday 5th - Sunday 8th March.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

I'll be there honey will pop by. Hopefully meeting up with Kath and Gayle too. Cass if she is going not heard from her blog in a bit so will send her a wee mail. Will be nice to meet you as I missed you in October.

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hooo...great news...see you there.
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

JACKIE said...

I'm hoping to be fit enough to go to the show in March, not sure which day just play it by ear just now....soooo....will pop by and see you....Hugs Jackie xx