A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

I'm so unloved


Do you ever encounter one of those days when at the end of it all you just feel so unloved by those around you???
Well I have come to accept that feeling as a part of my everyday life... here are some pics to let you see a typical evening in my home...
Whilst the cat is having his evening nap on top of one of the beds, curled up with the duvet of course, the little Buddy comes out to play. He has his mad running, jumping etc session then a lay on the hearth to recover, after that it's a mad dash over to daddy, and a big jump into his arms for some cuddles... I've never know a bunny to love his cuddles as much as this little guy... time for bed now...
After Buddy has gone to bed & Smithy wakes up, well it's time for some more daddy loving to be given out... up jumps the Smithy onto daddy's lap, bum on lap, paws reaching for the shoulders and oh Smithy is now in kitty heaven... Daddy gives him big rubs, warms his lugs as they get cold while he's sleeping, then we need to have a jaw rub as these become sore through eating all his biscuits.
After all this loving has been done it's time for daddy to retire to bed & mummy is left to do some crafting...
Hope you enjoyed hearing of our cosy evenings in & is it any wonder that we don't go on holiday very often... the animals simply won't allow it....
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I luvs ya honey!
The fur babies do too!
Ava dumps me the minute Robert walks in the door...so I know exactly how you feel!
L'n'H
G x

Dawn said...

Aww Lorraine
This is just so heartwarming - I'm smiling from ear to ear - all of them wanting a share of their "daddy" - adorable!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx