A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 19 January 2009

Rainbow Ladys Challenge

Sorry for the delay getting back to you folks but it's been a day for visitors... lovely to see them of course.... but intrudes on my crafting/blogging time....
Well her is the next one on the list my dear friends and this time it's Rainbow Lady's Challenge for which the theme this week is Fashion.....
The swirl & blue papers are from the Funky Daze CD by Funky Hand, pink handmade papers & dress stamp are from Cardology and the flowers are from my stash...
I rather like this one as it's quite a bright cheery card, perfect to chase those winter blues away.
That's all for the moment folks but don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY if you haven't already done so....
Till next time, be it tonight or tomorrow... Happy Crafting
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

16 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love that dress, hun very classy and expensive looking! I also like the card put together very expertly by Rob! He did a great job. Pascale :~)

Rainbow Lady said...

I love this dress too and so bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing my friend.
How about being one of my Guest Designers sometime when you have the time ??
Love Cynthia x

Moni said...

Absolutley stunning! great colours, dress is awesome! Hugs, Moni

AliMayes said...

Lovely cheerful card! A perfect antidote to this miserable weather.
Ali xx

Sally said...

Lovely card and stunning dress.

Tara said...

Great card Lorraine, tres chic mon amie! I love the dress, so stylish! xx

Karen said...

great card, I was going to do this challenge, but just can't think what to do

AbcHobby.it said...

Hi Lorraine, thank's for comment my blog!! I've add a "translate" gadget on my blog, so you can read in english!

hugs elisabetta

Debbie said...

Hi Lorraine beautiful card - the dress is just soo gorgeous. :)

xxdebbiex

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Lorraine. I want that dress ;o). Love the inking and papers too.
Sharon xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Not sure if my comment reached you - my PC went a bit haywire.
Fab card Lorraine. I want that dress ;o) Love the inking and backing papers too.
Sharon xx

Dawn said...

Oh Lorraine I love this card that dress is stunning!
I have linked your candy and there is something for you on my blog too!

Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow Fabulous card lovin the papers and that gorgeous dress :)
Val xxx

RubyMay said...

Love the dress and the papers...great piece !

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

ella bella said...

fabulous card love the colours and the dress is gorgeous
Tracy x