A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 7 January 2009

2sketches4you

More fun had to be had today as I had to make sure I didn't miss the 1st challenge of 2009 over at 2 sketches 4 you.... well I did miss rather a lot at the end of last year so have to make up for it now don't I...
I have so missed these ladies as they are so incredibly talented & this week it is the chance of Kazan to show off her skills... what a fab sketch...
Papers are Laura Ashley
Flowers are large dahlia from Joanna Sheen
Pearls from my stash
I hope you like it and please also check out my BLOG CANDY HERE.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There Lorraine - Happy New Year and welcome back :)
This card is beautiful with the gorgeous inked edges.
thanks for playing - see you next week
Hugs
Kazan

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love that flower!! Great take on Kazan's sketch this week!

Tara said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I love the colours you've chosen! xx

Mrs J said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Love the colours and the flower is so pretty.
Sarah x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love all the distressing!

Lea L. said...

That flower is gorgeous! Wonderful card...great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Allison said...

gorgeous card Lorraine
AllisonX

Karen said...

like this card, the colours work well together looks great