A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Papertake Weekly

Papertake Weekly has come up with the challenge this week of using spots or circles in your design... Perfect for my requirements...
This is a little birthday cake card for a very special young lady who is going to turn 3 very soon. For this card I decided to play with some funky foam for a change seeing as I was doing a childs card. The shapes have all been cut from a Fiskars shape template. The flower embellishments are from Cardology and the orange confetti came from a stack pot from Telfords Direct.
This was such a fun card to make and something away from my normal so hopefully that will get the mojo going again...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,gorgeous colours and use of the shape xxx
so glad you are back blogging xxx
happy new year xxx takecare of your self ,hugs Dawnxxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, love the funky colours.

hugs Bev x

Ali Watson said...

Great card Lorraine.

Gayle said...

Hi Missus!
Do I know anyone who is about to turn 3???
Hmn...need to think about that one very hard!
Hope you're well...Dad was released yesterday, so hopefully my life will get back to normal! If it ever was normal!
L'n'H
Gayle x

Cathy said...

Fab card Lorraine. Love the cake and glitz.
Wish I was as good cutting out with my Fiskars!
Cathy xx

Hayley said...

WOW - love your card. The colours are sooo vibrant and alive

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love the spotty cake case! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!