A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 4 January 2009

Penny Black Challenge


Firstly I have to thank my dear hubby for taking this photo for me. As you know my pics haven't been the best around lately so he's been kind enough to do the honours for me the past few days.
Now that we're all getting into the new year with a true blast of challenges (yippee), Penny Black has also kicked off with their first challenge of the year which is based on embossing.
What a quick simple card this was, biggest thing to do was the colouring.... done using Koi water colours.
I do so love this bunny stamp as I am a major bunny lover as you will most probably know, seeing as I have 8 rescue bunnies who live with me. Yes it looks so cute peeking out of the plant pot but trust me there's no way those pansies would survive around the real thing, they would be in the mouth & down the throat quicker than you could blink an eye...
Well off to do some housework then on to another challenge. If you haven't already joined in the Penny Black fun get on over there for some inspiration & get embossing then share your creations with all us other bloggers.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

20 comments:

tracie said...

Hi Lorraine, oh wow this is gorgeous ~ that bunnie is adorable and the embossing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us this week
Happy New Year
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Fe-Fe said...

You've just reminded me I still need to do this one! Ooops!

I love your bunny in the flowers - so cute. Fab card too!

Hugs
Fe x

Kath Stewart said...

back on the challenge treadmill I see and what a fabby card for our first challenge..love the embossing and such a cutie image..thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi,Lorraine,
I love the embossing on your card and that image is so cute!

Emma xxx

simplyfairies said...

Fabbi Card, and WOW what a voice your step daughter has, you must all be very proud indeed...

Ali Watson said...

Super card Lorraine.

Joey said...

Hi Lorraine, lovely card, I love the metallic embossing, you have coloured the image beautifully.xxx

Bev said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, I love the sweet image which is so fabulously coloured.

hugs Bev x

Erin... said...

cute card!! love the embossing, it looks fabulous!

retiredheather said...

Great card Lorraine. I read your bio and you have a great life. I love your embossing. It appears to be shinny.
Hugs
Heather

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the embossing and of course the cute image.

cats whiskers said...

Great card such lovely rich colours, I also love this stamp, thanks for your kin d comments and thanks also for joining PBSC
Hugs Jacqui x

tiggertastic said...

such a cute card, the image is very sweet

Sarah x

Kim Dellow said...

Cute card. Fab colouring. Kim

Irene said...

Hello Lorraine

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.

Looking at your cards they are fantastic.

luv
irene
xxxx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, love the cute bunny image and the silver embossed background is beautiful. Debbie x

Pauline C said...

Hi Lorraine - that bunny image is sooo cute and your silve embossing looks really stylish - love it! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lorraine
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
Your card is lovely! I love the layout and the image.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Lorraine. I love that little bunny too, and you have coloured it beautifully.Great embossing.
Cathy xx

Beth said...

This is fab! Great colours and I love this embossing folder! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge! xx