A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 2 January 2009

Rainbow Ladys Challenge

Firstly a very big welcome back to the land of blogging for the lovely Cynthia, who has started her challenges already even although she is still recovering from surgery so well done you.....
The challenge this week over at Rainbow Lady is new ideas or new stamps.... well as I had to invest in some Sugar Nellie stamps over the festive period I decided to use one of my new stamps for the challenge.... I hope you like...
This little girl is so cute & I just love combining her with bright colours although she would look every bit as delightful done in more soft muted colours...
Come on girls get crafting & join in the fun.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh I do love her Lorraine I think I may have to invest too lol
Many thanks for your entry and lovely comments. Love Cynthia x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lorraine! I love these papers she looks fab with those sherbety shades!


Ema xxx

Kim Dellow said...

so cute. love the paper you have used. kim

Unknown said...

This is the cutest image ever. Love it. Deb x

Ellen said...

lovely image and you did a great job on the colouring, so cheerful

Annie said...

Gorgeous stamp and fabulous card.

Ann xxx