A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tag You're It Challenge


Yippee another new challenge in the new year, this time over at Tag You're It .
The challenge that has been set is to make your tag using some of your "New Stash", so I decided to go with my new acrylic tags. This is also a new technique for me as I'm not used to using acrylic & boy did I enjoy it so watch this space for more acrylic creations over the coming months...
Acrylic Tag from Joanna Sheen
Stamp from S for Stamps
Ribbon from stash
Don't forget to check out my blog candy also, just click HERE
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

7 comments:

Carol Plume said...

wow what a gorgeous tag - looks like a painting on glass....fab!

Thank you for joining us on TYI this week and sharing your new stash!

Happy New Year!

Sugar Mama said...

Gorgeous honey...
You're on a roll at the mo huh?
L'n'H
G x

Dawn said...

Hiya Lorraine
Wow this is so beautiful and unusual - Love it!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Tara said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, it looks very complicated to achieve! xx

melody said...

wow ~ that is gorgeous..lovin those flowers ~ beautiful

Sarah said...

oooh I love that acrylic tag! I want some!

Lorraine - thanks for sharing, a wonderful tag!

Kath Stewart said...

oooh.. I am loving this one..love the acrylic tag and fab image...thanks for playing along this week at TYI
hugs
kath
xxxxx