A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 12 January 2009

Sugar Sugar Challenge


Well over at "The Sugar Bowl" there is not 1 but 2 challenges on the go... the 2nd one is under the "Sugar Sugar" tutorial & this month it focuses on paper beads..
Finally I have gotten around to uploading something using paper beads... normally I make bracelets etc as they are ideal for children as they can't get hurt from them & if they lose them so what no big deal it was only paper afterall....
Alas I decided to use them on a card for a change as a hanging embellishment & I quite like it so quess what you may well be seeing more of in the future....
Gayle & the DT really have got this blog off to a fantastic start & they deserve a huge round of applause....
Don't forget only 2 days left to enter my blog candy .
Well off to see what other challenges are on the agenda for today so in the meantime, happy crafting & I'll be back soon.
Lorraine xxx

12 comments:

Cassie said...

That's beautiful! I love the color combination!!

Kathy said...

Very pretty!! Great idea for the beads!! They would be great for kids ~ thanks for the idea! And thanks for joining in the challenge with us :)Kathy

Bev said...

Fabulous! Love those beads Lorraine, I must give this a try.

hugs Bev x

Allison said...

this is so cute Lorraine

The papers were from 2 different CD's, the background paper was Now That's Funky and the brown paper from Funky Daze- hope that helps
AllisonX

Chris said...

Hi Lorraine! I just found your blog again from a post you left on Allison's and I'm so glad as I didn't ever put your blog in my favourites then lost track of you. I hope you're well and happy new year to you. Your card is gorgeous and those hanging paper beads are wonderful. Chris x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Lorriane love the beads :)
Val xxx

Dawn said...

Great card Lorraine - love the sparkles and wow the beads are brlliant!

Lilian said...

What a lovely card and great use of the beads. I love your cute image and how you've colored her. Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Sue said...

Hi lorraine,

Your card is absolutely beautiful the detail amazing. Im just in West Craigs near Hamilton, go to a craft club at Craft at home in Blantyre. Thanks for stopping by my Blog. maybe we will cross paths one of these days

xxx

Sue

Kath Stewart said...

slow down Mrs...I can't keep up...fabulous card...love the cute image
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Ali Watson said...

Oh yes love it, love the way you have also made the centre of the flower. Love it.

Sugar Mama said...

Hi honey

This is gorgeous...so Ava gets one of these bangles when she visits does she??? We'll be over later!

Do me a favour...my brain is melting, can you pop a post under the Sugar Sugar challenge blog. Just so I have accurate numbers for that challenge!

L'n'H
G x