A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 30 January 2009

Say a little prayer please

Hi everyone just a brief message for you all this evening relating to the wonderful Gayle who so very kindly manages The Sugar Bowl as well as her own blog...
You may know that her sister had a stroke last week & was released from hospital... well unfortunately I have just received word from Gayle that her sister has now had a second stroke and is back in hospital.. She had a CT scan carried out about an hour ago so we are all keeping our fingers crossed at the moment...
Obviously Gayle may not be able to post anything for a while depending upon her sister's state of health so I will post regular updates here on her behalf...
Please take just a minute or two out of your day to say a little prayer that her sister recovers fully & quickly...
Thank you all
Lorraine xxx

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Gayle's sister and Gayle will be in my thoughts and prayers!


Tonya

Kjerstin said...

I will pray for Gayle and her sister! So thankful that we can leave them in God's hands! Who knows us better than He who created us? :) Nice to see your care for them!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Lorraine, how sad...
Gayle and your sister are in my thoughts, sending lot's of love to you all..
Hugs Angel

jacque4u2c said...

Done! Thanks - for letting us know.

Rainbow Lady said...

Please pass my love and thoughts to Gail and her sister Lorraine. They will be in my prayers. Love Cynthia x

Kath Stewart said...

thinking about Gayle and her sister.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

So sorry to hear that thinking of you Gayle And your sister xx

Chris said...

Oh that is sad news... I hope Gayles sister recovers soon ...sending prayers for them both.
hugs
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this. Praying for Gayle, her sister and family!

Wiccababe said...

oh what a shame, Gayle and her family are in my thoughts this evening

Sally said...

I am so sorry to hear this news, will you please let Gayle know that we are praying for her and her sister. Also am sending her a cyber hug!

clare said...

sending prayers to all the family..your all in my thoughts.
and thanks for letting us know lorraine.
hugs clarex

Joey said...

Hi Lorraine, I am very sorry to hear this, Gayle and her sister shall be in my thoughts. joey.x

Powerful Search Engine said...

I will pray for Gayles sister to be healed, thanks Lorraine. Pascalex

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Dreadful news. Thinking of both Gayle and her sister at this time.

Linda . J said...

Sorry to hear this news will say a prayer for all of you.
Linda

Ali Watson said...

Thanks for updating us Lorraine, keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers.

torre said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Gayle and her sister.
torre

Dawn said...

Oh dear - Hope her sister get's better soon...

Dawn