A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Papertake Weekly



What a great sketch we have by Dawny this week over at Papertake Weekly.

The minute I saw the sketch I knew exactly what sentiment I wanted to use and instead of using an image I included my big flower instead... that was the colour scheme decided right away so the next thing was for me to choose the papers... pretty simple really.

The thing I liked best about this sketch was although it has layers to it, what a quick make it provides for those last minute cards we all find ourselves needing... this only took about 10 minutes from start to finish & that includes the cutting...

Well if you ain't already joined in the fun, why not !!!! Only kidding, the sketch only came out yesterday so you still have loads of time to come along and play with all your like minded blogging buddies... hope to see you there...

Happy crafting

Lorraine xxx

17 comments:

Rika said...

Pretty card!

Debbie said...

Great card Lorraine. I love the big bloom and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

great take on the sketch...love the papers and that fabby flowes
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Ooooh! Stunning flower Lorraine. I love the colour combo too.
Sharon

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. I love the colours and that big flower is gorgeous!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous - love that paper!
OOh good job you reminded me about CSI - I watched it for years but the last series I kept missing it
and gave up in the end but I kinda caught up after reading bits on line so I'm going to try and start watching it again!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sally said...

Lovely card. That flower is fabulous

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Pop over to my blog (again - lol) when you get a minute. I have something on there for you.
Sharon xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lorraine, this is such a pretty card, I love the flower! Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Ali Watson said...

Lorraine you are certainly on a roll, another fab card.

Irene said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.

I love your card and how you have
used the layout, and Love the flower.

luv
irene
xxxx

simplyfairies said...

Fab card, loving the flower, and the colourways you have used...

Ann said...

Hi Lorraine - Gorgeous card, the papers are so pretty & I love the big bloom!! Stunning.
Ann xxx

Retta said...

oh you turned it over... looks great and love that big flower!

Cazzy said...

That is sumptuous, I love it.

Jill said...

oohh Lorraine this is gorgeous I love those papers and the lovely flowers hugs Jill x

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!