A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge


The challenge this week over at Daring Cardmakers is "Thank You" so quite apt for me as I have rather a few of these to do over the coming weeks.
This one is for my mums friend Sandra who has done all of my ironing for me over the last few months as it's one of the things I'm not allowed to do yet. Hence this little elephant lying in a hammock was quite appropriate I thought, as many a time I've been lying in bed whilst she's been bustling around about me.
Image is Lazy Ellie from Stamposaurus
Coloured using Sakura Glaze Pens
Backing paper by Funky Hand (shabby saturday collection)
Sentiment using See D's alphabet
Flowers are a magazine freebie
Well I'm off now to look out my blog candy...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely - thanks for joining in with the dare

SueH said...

Your card is so cute Lorraine I’m sure your mum will love it.

Do you think if I make her a card she’ll come and do all my ironing for me………I really hate doing it!

Dawn said...

Aww I have been missing your wonderful stuff and boy there is lots to see Lorraine - Glad to see you are back on top!!
Love the image and coloured perfectly!

Hugs
Dawn
xx