A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 13 January 2009

The Glitter Pot

Well good evening everyone. It's normally our dearly beloved Kath that we rely on for the occassional rant but tonight you're getting one from me....

If anyone has tried to shop at The Glitter Pot today can you please let me know if you actually managed to make it to the check out or not....

Believe it or not I have tried approx 6 times today and whilst I am in the middle of doing my shopping for no known reason my basket has been emptied... now this really sucks.... like everyone else I wanted to treat myself to some post christmas goodies but can I get them no....

Now some are obviously getting orders through as when I go back the stuff I want has now become sold out... yet another thing that sucks.....

I am so disappointed so much so that I have emailed them to ask if there is infact some kind of a problem as I cannot believe that the same thing can happen so many times...

Oh I just thought, perhaps my shopping cart couldn't take the weight......

Well that's my rant over now but the steam is still coming off of me & I have a feeling that it may still be there tomorrow...

Happy crafting to all those who have managed to buy their goodies, unlike little old me.

Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Shopped and checkout!!!

Dawn
Oh you will get on tomorrow Lorraine or tonight even

Sally said...

That has happened to me at other places. It is so frustrating! Good luck tomorrow

Kath Stewart said...

Know what you mean matey....but I did eventually manage to checkout but it was slow...slow...and I nearly gave up..think it was just all the volume of traffic. keep trying
Hugs
Kath
xxxxxx

simplyfairies said...

Oh nooooo, give them a ring they are very helpful and will take your order over the phone...