A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 8 January 2009

2sketches bonus card



Sorry I'm a little late in posting today but I've been busy having my hair cut, shopping for household & animals, let's not forget some new storage boxes that I've also bought as I'm currently reorganising my craft room... rate I'm going at though it will probably take me about a month before I finish... alas I do have challenges to do & cards to make so must get my priorities right...

Well this week for the first time ever I've managed to make a card for this week's bonus sketch by Peet over at 2sketches4you. I've stamped the acrylic tag using staz on & coloured in using Sakura Glaze pens then I backed the tag with a spotted paper... Circular apeture was cut using a Fiskars shape cutter template. This was a super fun card to make so a huge thank you to Peet.

Papers are by Funky Hand Acrylic tag & flower from Joanna Sheen Flower stamp & Sakura Glaze Pen from Marking World.

Happy crafting & I will be back with more tomorrow...

Lorraine xxx

11 comments:

Crafty Cards said...

hello you, happy new year!
we need to catch up - the blog is great!
Sheonagh x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lorraine love those papers thanks for your lovely comment on my card hugs Jill x

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo a Bonus Card too - You are back!!!! Yay :)
Hugs
Kazan

Rosanne said...

A fun card!

Rosanne said...

A fun card!

Lea L. said...

Cute card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

This is just darling! I love the fresh colors!

Unknown said...

Adorable take on the 2s4y sketch, fabulous card!

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, love the stripey paper !

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Mel said...

A very pretty card ~ Mel

Peet said...

So gorgeous!!!
Lorraine, thank you so much for playing!
Hugs,
Peet