A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 24 January 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Challenge this week over at Daring Cardmakers is "Give it some heart"... yes you guessed it, the thought comes from the fact that Valentines Day is fast approaching... thank goodness they came up with the idea as at least now I've made hubby's card for him...
Pretty papers are by Funky Hand, large red heart was hand drawn on hand made paper from Cardology, stamp was free in a magazine and the ribbons & gems were from my stash... coloured using Koi water colours & a little glossy accent on his nose & heart...
Off now to see what the other challenges are, before getting organised for hubby to return from work, then we're off out to do some shopping.... catch up with you all later today...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx
P.s Have you entered my BLOG CANDY yet?

21 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabby card and love the image...and I recognise those papers...have a great weekend
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Chris said...

Fab card Lorraine... great papers and love the cute bear :D
Have a great shop... but don't spend tooooo much heh heh!!
hugs
Chris xx

Sally said...

Fantastic card. I haven't even started on one for my hubby yet.

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine..

Super card again,
Pop over to my blog,
YOUV'E BEEN TAGGGED !!!!!
Hugs Angel

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love this card - and glad you reminded me.... haven't started Hubby's card yet!!!

Sam
x

Kirsten...x said...

Hi lorraine fab card i love the papers where are they from?...
Thanks you for my award...
hugs Kirsten...x

Kathy said...

Lovely crd - that ted is verrry sweet

Debbie said...

Aww what a wee cutie pie bear Lorraine. :) Beautiful card with gorgeous papers. :)

xxDebbiexx

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card. Love the teddy stamp.

Joey said...

Hi Lorraine, this is gorgeous, love how the teddy sits on the heart gorgeous papers.xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love bears...and he's a cutey! Love the colors! =)

Carol said...

Hi Lorraine,
The hand drawn heart is perfect and i love that sweet little Ted!
Pretty papers too.....;)

Hugs
Carol x

ella bella said...

very sweet card love the cute little bear and the gorgeous papers, great layout to
Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, I have that stamp too, I have just tagged you, pop over to my blog to see what to do, Hazel xox

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Lorraine and so cute, I love the image and papers you've used hugs Jill x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love the papers and the bear.
Emma x

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is lovely - great job

Lythan said...

I love the way you have put this card together. Really lovely

Rika said...

Such a sweet card!

SueH said...

What a fab card and a very cute Ted!
I love the colours of the papers that you’ve used.