A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 5 January 2009

Candy Alert

My sincerest apologies my lovely bloggers but I have been without internet access for most of the day as apparently I ended up on the wrong telephone exchange frequency for my modem...
I often wonder what little elves enter into our technology and become absolute little devils whilst hiding in there....
Fortunately I did manage to visit some people this morning before my major crash happened & for those of you who I didn't manage to visit I do apologise...
Well I've been kept entertained anyhow as my mum was over dusting & hoovering around me as well as washing my windows... silly old thing that she is, the flaming water froze on the outside of my windows so she created a huge job for herself... her friend was also over catching up with all my ironing... I beg to ask, what am I going to do once I'm fit & well to do all this work by myself.. think I'll have to hire a maid as I'm really quite used to it now.
Anyway, hubby is due home from work in the next half hour so must go get the dinner sorted now and will craft away tonight so there will be uploads tomorrow again, unless the elves return... hopefully not.
Am also having a look through just now to see what I can give away for some new year candy so watch this space over the next few days....
Till tomorrow, happy crafting.
Lorraine xxx

No comments: