A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 31 January 2011

Special edition..

This month's special edition from Creative Cardmaking is Vintage Cards.. And is full of amazing images from Crafter's Companion... I have agreed to make a pile of samples from all the papers available in the magazine so I've been doing nothing but cutting since 9am this morning.. And I'm still not finished.. Can't wait to see just how many finished cards I'll be able to produce.. What I do know.. It's gonna be a lot. The quality of the paper they are printed on even is wonderful.. None of this cheap crappy shiny stuff.. This is good quality and the magazine is perfect for people making cards for charity as well.. So much in it and the magazine only costs £4.99.. Now if I can make 20 cards from it.. That's buttons a card to make.. Perfect..

Right I'm off now to get this finished as I've still got the craft room to finish organising... Lol..

Toodles for now..
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

jo said...

hi hun,
wow will have too look out for this one hunny :)x