A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 9 January 2011

My new felt bag


Well... talk about running late in the day... been so busy doing other stuff for my hubby that the day has disappeared rather quickly... just thought I'd pop this on for you to see before I go the shopping ... well I did make it about a week ago and that's me only getting round to taking pics of it.. lol...
This was made from the lovely cheap kit that I bought last week at the local garden centre... if memory serves me right it was only £3.50 as it was on sale at half price and included everything needed to complete the project.



All the holes are pre punched so it's simply a case of lining everything up and away you go... good thing is it's a plastic needle that comes with the kit so it's ideal for use by children... stitch away.. and a few hours down the line... you have one completed bag... complete with a stuffed owl... lol



I thought this was a wonderful idea they had to include some stuffing in order that not only does your bag have texture with it being made of felt, but your wee owl really does stick out for added dimension... oh yeah.. and let's not forget the buttons either...
If anyone is looking for a little something to do that's not taxing on the brain.. this is the perfect project..
Well.. I guess it's time to get myself sorted before popping to the supermarket.. apologies again for being late in the day today and I'll try to be better tomorrow...
Hope you're all having a wonderful crafty day.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

Mags said...

Great - my daughter would love that - she is owl mad!

Donna said...

Wow this is adorable. x

Anne said...

That's cute as a button Lorriane.
Hope you copied the pattern before making it up:)
Anne x

Elizabeth said...

Great to see the finished bag and it turned out fab. Elizabeth x

Kim. said...

Aww this is adorable and so cheap to make too.
Kim xXx