A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 2 January 2011

Half price goodies

Was £6.99. Bought for £3.49

Well Rob & I popped out for a few hours today just to get away from it all and we ended up in one of the local garden centres for a wee coffee and they had a lot of stuff half price.. My kind of place to be.. Lol..

Managed to get a couple of cheap stamps and a lovely felt bag kit.. Not something I would normally buy but need a wee something to do tonight without getting the place covered in craft goodies.. Just the thing I thought.. Everything I need in one bag and it will be complete by the time I go to bed.. Lol.

Well.. Off to organise some dinner now before emptying my bag of goodies.. Catch ya all later :)

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely haul of bargain goodies. I'm curious to know whether you did finish that bag in one evening as hoped :) Happy New Year, Elizabeth xx