A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Final purchases of the day


Evening all... okay.. here are the final purchases of my day out yesterday... these were all purchased from Damselfly Crafts in Great Western Road, Glasgow.
Above is a little plaster seahorse that I just could not resist buying... have a feeling he will look awesome once I've had my grubby mitts on him... lol...


This is my new manequin to play with doing some decopatch



And I just couldn't resist these wings to attach to my manequin



Finally... some felting fibres to play with
Well.. now that you've seen all the goodies I bought yesterday... you just have to wait now to see what I finally do with them all... I may be some time... lol...
Needless to say.. I'll probably be hard at work as you are reading this, so all I can say is.. thank you for stopping by and having a look.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

jo said...

hi hun,
wow thats stunning, hun i realy cant wait too see what your going to make now :) huggs jo x