A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 22 January 2011

Amazing news...(TH)

Well I just had to share right away... My hubby has just paid for the most amazing 40th birthday pressie for me..

What is it..

I'm going to the Tim Holtz workshop next month... Woohoo... So can't wait.. Now all I need do is book my flights and hotel.. Mummy is paying for those..

Can you tell how excited I am.. Lol..

Right.. Off to try and calm down now as even Leandra at Paper Artsy is laughing at me on the phone..

Think I may need a valium or two now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

8 comments:

Ann said...

WOO-HOO & Congratulations....what a fabulous pressie xxxx

Rainbow Lady said...

think I need valium too after all the too-ing and fro-ing this morning. so glad you are going to be there with me honey what fun we shall have xx let us hope we can get you in the Hotel now xx

liza said...

oh wow lorraine,you lucky duck,im soooo jealous lol but what a fantastic surprise
love n hugs
liza
xox

Ann said...

Can you smuggle me in your weekend bag please??? xxx

Gill McCall said...

OMG thats fantastic- you will have a fantastic time im sure.
Lots of piccies please!
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lorraine, lucky you. I only live 14 miles away and wish I could sneak into the venue - maybe I could be a Tea Lady!!! Enjoy!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hooo what day are you going...hugs kath xxx

Cazzy said...

Happy Birthday Lorraine, you deserve it (I am however very jealous and going green right now).

Cazzy x