A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

My beautiful gift


Now I'm sure you all gathered that I had a fantastic day out yesterday with my wonderful friend Ann Russell... but to top it all off... she took my breathe away by giving me a bag of delicious goodies...
Above is a beautiful canvas which Ann made just for me... and I love it.. needless to say, it will be given pride of place in my craft room.


This is a fab 'Dream' sign she bought me so that I can play away with it to my hearts content.... hopefully it will look fab on the wall once it's finished...




This is my beautiful handmade card that Ann gave me... I love the image and colours... oh and did you notice that the image on my card matches my canvas she painted for me...



Finally... she was making sure that there was no delay in getting on with my playtime by giving me these fab rings to get me started... more will be revealed on what's behind these later... lol.
So, without further delay... I'm off to finish things up in the house so that I can get to work playing.
Will be back later with some more goodies for you to see.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

2 comments:

jo said...

hi hun,
wow your gifts from ann are fab hunny , looking forward to seeing what you make later :) huggs jo x

Kim. said...

What a lucky lady you are to have such a thoughtful friend. These are all beautiful projects and I can't wait to see what you do with the 'Dream' sign.
Kim xXx