A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Sleep time

Sorry I've not been around today folks.. Had a few errands to do and on top of that my face started to swell a bit.. By the time I got home the pain was really bad so took some pain killers and went for a lie down. Fortunately Rob got my antibiotics for me so I'm now on them too which will hopefully prevent any more swelling.

As you can see my wee kitty is never far from me just now and because I've been lying on the sofa he has taken residence on top of the cushion.. Well it's a hard life making sure that his mummy is alright eh!! Lol.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and will be able to do some crafting again.. Just couldn't have focused properly today.. So till then.. Take care and happy crafting.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Feel better soon darlin and lots of hugz for you and the lovely puss xx

jo said...

hi hun, my cat does that too lol, its like having a baby :) , hope the pain goes soon hun x