A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 17 January 2011

Complete coaster set

Well I've had so much fun making over my coaster set...

On the coasters I started off my painting a white base onto which I applied some distress inks and then stamped my image.. And next up was adding the gilding flakes... To finish them off I applied a layer of decopatch glue as it dries clear and contains a varnish also to make my coasters water proof.. And whilst the glue was wet I sprinkled some glitter over it and brushed off the excess when the glue was dry..

For the coaster storage rack.. I simply used my ink dabber then when dry, I applied some gilding flakes for that distressed look.

Well.. I've had a fun morning so time to move and do a little housework, have some lunch and then get back to my crafting again.

Hope you're all having a fun filled day too and I'll be back with you all a little later on again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

jo said...

wow there stunning hun x

Kim. said...

These are beautiful and so personal. Love how they came out.
Kim xXx