A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 21 January 2011

I've been to bed...

Now most of you know I've been suffering with my tooth this week and have just been nodding on and off during the night, lying on the sofa watching tv... Well...

Last night I dozed off on the sofa again and awoke around 6am.. Hey.. Not too much pain at all so thought I'd chance my luck and up to bed I went.. Now it did take me a while to nod off again but I persevered and finally nodded off again.. Woohoo... I slept through till just after 9am..

My tooth doesn't feel any better for being in bed but must admit my back sure does.. It's amazing how such a small thing like getting to sleep in a bed can make such a difference on how the body feels.

Well I'm still waking up whilst sipping on my coffee but hopefully I'll be up and on the go shortly.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: