A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 17 January 2011

A wee pressie..

Oh I so love my hubby at times.. Every now and again when I least expect it he surprises me..

I've been suffering toothache of late and have to tolerate it until Wed... So what did he bring me home from work today.. A wonderful book that I'm going enjoy browsing through on Thurs when I'll probably have a bit of a bruised and battered face.. Lol.

He's not half bad at times :D

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi lorraine, Sorry to hear about your toothache (my DH is undergoing treatment at the dentist this week too so from tomorrow it will be only food that can pass through a straw for him!) but that book is almost worth suffering for. Hugs, Elizabeth x