A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Time for a makeover


Well... part of our little jaunt yesterday was spent going round some charity shops... I've not done this before so Ann was teaching me the tricks and it didn't take long for the creative juices to get flowing may i add...
Up above is my first charity buy... an old bathroom cabinet that I'm going to revamp and then use for storage in my craft room... it will probably be perfect for my Tim Holtz goodies then they will all be in the one place...
Below.. well now you know what my rings were for that Ann gave to me.. oh yeah.. time to dismantle some old jewellery and make them into something new... these are my goodies to play with to start me off.. Ann bought everything in the shop apart from 1 bracelet and I was laughing so much... I think one of the guys who worked in there thought we were shop lifting.. he checked what was in the bowl and then kept an eye on us till they were paid for at the counter...


My selection to play with



These beads are gorgeous



My mind is running away with me on this one... lol...


Finally.. well... we all need a bit of bling don't we...
Right... that's all for now... back again later this evening to share the last of my purchases..
Lots of love 'n' hugs to you all
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

jo said...

wow this is brill hun i cant wait to see what you make :) x

Anne said...

Charity shops are the bees knees Lorriane, there's always hidden treasures lol