A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 27 January 2011

Finally..

This feels like a bit of a miracle that I can actually see my desk.. Can't remember the last time it was actually as clear as this.. Lol. Mind you, it is in need of a good wash but I'll do that tomorrow..

Got a few wee bits and bobs I want to finish putting away then I think I'll call it a night and leave the rest for tomorrow... Well I think I've done pretty well today as that's one full end of my craft room cleared of crap and tidied up at the same time... Energy level is also dropping very low so body is in need of some fuel.

Worst part for tomorrow.. A whole load of shredding to be done.. What a tedious job but someone has to do it.. Right!!!

So with that said.. I'll bid you all a fond farewell for the moment being and I'll catch up with you again later.

Toodles for now

Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

You mad woman how will you ever find anything again - tidying up I ask you..... xx

jo said...

hi hun, did mine today lol , had good sort out of my stamps too think might sell some as i just dont use them:) x