A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 21 January 2011

I am working

I know I've been very quiet all day but have had quite a bit to deal with outside the house today but I've still been working too..

Can't quite reveal just yet what it is I'm doing but this is a wee portion of it just to prove that my fingers have been in motion today.. Lol.

So now I'm home, time to organise tea and get back to work again.. Inky finger time.. And I love it..

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

jo said...

hi hunny ,
wow it looks lovely hun, irealy cant wait to see rest i'm to bed hun feel crapy :(

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lorraine, can't wait to see the rest. No doubt you are a bit like me - finding it hard to get into anything with your tooth. Hope you manage to get yours sorted very soon. Off to see the Herbalist tomorrow to see if she can recommend anything for me. Take care, Kym xxx